Happy Snacks Limited (“we”) may collect web site visitors’ contact information (such as email addresses). Unless you object, this information may be used:
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the web site or using services offered on the web site; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the web site.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, you can email us accordingly.
We utilise “cookies” which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this web site. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
- we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or
- we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your email message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of email abuse is suspected. Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
Factory Tour Terms and Conditions
Safety & Risks:
- All visitors must comply with the Happy Snacks Ltd (Dr Bugs Popcorn) staff instructions
- The Happy Snacks Ltd Factory is an industrial food manufacturing site and as such, there are many potential hazards and restricted access areas in the factory. Visitors must not attempt to enter any restricted access areas. Parents have an important role in keeping their kids safe and taking responsibility for behaviour of children while on site.
- All visitors must stay with the group and on designated walkways at all times
- While Happy Snacks Ltd makes every effort to have the factory fully running during your tour, there are no guarantees as to what you'll see. Breakdowns in machinery may mean parts of the factory aren't producing. If this happens, we'll talk you through the process and if appropriate, show videos of it running.
Supervision of children
- Children must be fully supervised while on site at all times.
- The parent/guardian ratio for each booking must be at least 1 adult to 6 children
- Pushchairs are not permitted on the factory tour (backpacks, front packs are preferred).
What to wear and bring
- Everyone must wear closed in shoes (jandals, sandals, or bare feet are not permitted).
- Photos are allowed only in the shop at the beginning and end of the tour. No photos are permitted in the factory.
- No food or drink is permitted in the factory
- We are only able to let you into the building 10 minutes before the start of your tour.
- Take care when crossing the carpark and supervise children, as trucks and forklifts are often present.
- Let your tour guide know prior to arrival if any members of your group have allergies.
- Ensure an adult takes responsibility for assisting children with allergies in making sure
- Visitors need to be physically able to stand for 45 minutes, and to walk through the factory (not more than 200m of walking)
- There is limited wheelchair access for up to one wheelchair per tour, but this is by prior arrangement only.
Emergency evacuation procedures
- In the unlikely event of an emergency evacuation, your tour guide will direct you to the nearest designated assembly area.
- Happy Snacks Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse any individual or group access to the Happy Snacks Ltd factory for any reason whatsoever.
- All tour members take part in the tour at their own risk. Happy Snacks Ltd disclaims, to the maximum extent permitted by law, all liability arising from or in connection with the tour, including without limitation, any injury, illness or accident resulting from or occurring during the course of the tour.
- Happy Snacks Ltd will in no circumstances be liable for any liability resulting from or in connection with any of these tour rules and conditions of entry by the participant(s).
- Personal property is your responsibility and Happy Snacks Ltd will not be responsible for any loss of or damage to personal property
General Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this web site, including the purchase of goods over this web site. By using this web site for these or any other purposes, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must refrain from using the web site.
In these Terms and Conditions, "the seller" is Happy Snacks Limited and "the buyer" is any legal person purchasing from the seller.
1. Where the seller accepts any order from the buyer, these Terms and Conditions (together with acceptance) constitute the entire agreement between the seller and the buyer and it is expressly agreed that there are no other understandings, representations of warranties of any kind (either express or implied) forming part of the contract between the seller and the buyer. In particular:
(a) No condition contained in the buyer's order which is inconsistent with, qualifies, or is contrary to these Terms and Conditions shall have any effect unless that condition is expressly accepted in writing by the seller.
(b) No variation, waiver, or cancellation of the buyer's order shall have any effect unless accepted in writing by the seller.
2. The seller's website and any advertising constitute an invitation to treat. An order placed by the buyer to purchase goods comprises an offer to buy on these Terms and Conditions, which the seller may accept by dispatching the ordered goods to the buyer.
Use of Site
3. This web site and all of its contents is provided solely for personal, non commercial (other than for the purchase of merchandise via this site) use by the buyer. No right, title or interest in any materials or software is transferred to you as a result of your use of this site.
4. Happy Snacks Limited's and Dr Bugs' logos, product and service names are the property of Happy Snacks Limited. Copyright is asserted in all the contents of this website and all promotional material produced by or on behalf of the seller. Reproduction or use of any of the contents of this website or the seller's promotional material without the express written consent of the seller is prohibited.
5. The buyer may offer to purchase goods described on this web site for the price specified on this web site.
(a) The buyer's order must contain the buyer's name, email address, credit card details and any other ordering information specified on this web site.
(b) The seller will at its discretion accept or reject the buyer's offer to purchase within 5 working days, and is not required to give reasons for rejecting an offer to purchase.
(c) The buyer may cancel its order (prior to acceptance) by following the cancellation procedure described on this website.
(d) If the seller rejects the buyer's offer to purchase, neither the seller nor the buyer will be under any further liability to the other arising out of the buyer's original offer or the seller's non-acceptance of that offer.
(e) The seller gives no undertaking as to the availability of goods advertised on this web site, but will endeavor to keep the website current.
(f) Payment must be effected in the manner described on the web site. Prices include goods and services tax and freight.
(g) The goods are offered for sale only to persons who can enter legally binding contracts, and only to person within New Zealand.
(h) All prices are in New Zealand dollars and payment must be tendered in New Zealand dollars. (i) The seller reserves the right to edit or refuse to send any particular personal message.
6. Any indications of delivery times made by the seller are estimates only. The seller will not be liable for loss caused by any delay in delivery.
7. Delivery shall be made at the address provided by the buyer. If the buyer fails or refuses to accept delivery of the goods, the goods shall be left at the delivery address and delivery shall be deemed to have taken place at that point in time.
8. (a) The buyer may cancel an order up until the time the order has been processed. Any request to cancel an order should be made by telephoning the seller's Customer Service line on 03 377 1112. Once an order has been processed, cancellation will not be accepted.
(b) The buyer acknowledges that despite the seller's reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or like oversight. In these circumstances, the seller reserves the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that the buyer's order has been confirmed and the buyer's credit card has been charged. The seller reserves this right up until time of delivery of goods to the buyer. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after the buyer's credit card has been charged for the purchase, the seller will immediately issue a credit to the buyer's credit card account for the amount in question.
Title, Risk, Shortages and Damaged Goods
9. Risk in the goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery to the buyer's delivery address.
10. If there is a discrepancy in the buyer's order when delivered the buyer agrees to notify the seller in writing within 7 days. Failure to notify the seller of any shortfall or discrepancy within 7 days will constitute acceptance by the buyer that the order as delivered is correct.
11. The seller's liability for any shortfall or discrepancy in an order is limited to making up the shortfall.
Warranties and Liability
12. The seller is proud of its quality and service, and will refund the purchase price to the buyer if the buyer is not 100% satisfied with the purchase, and returns the product to the seller within 7 days of receipt. However, the seller shall not be liable to the buyer for any special, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages, including any loss whatsoever and howsoever arising out of the supply of goods to the buyer.
13. The Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply where the buyer acquires (or hold itself out as acquiring) goods for the purposes of a business as defined in that Act.
14. Copyright in this web site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by the seller. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed herein, the Copyright Act and similar legislation which applies in the buyer's location, and except as expressly authorised by these Terms and Conditions, the buyer may not in any form or by any means:
(a) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
(b) commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site; - without the seller's written permission.
15. The seller shall not be liable to the buyer or to any other person for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any failure to perform any term of these Terms and Conditions where such failure is caused directly or indirectly by an act of God, fire, armed conflict, labour dispute, civil commotion, intervention of a government, inability to obtain labour, materials or facilities and accidents, interruptions of, or delay in transportation, or any other cause outside of the seller's reasonable control.
16. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by New Zealand law. The buyer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
17. The seller reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this web site. The buyer's continued use of the web site following such notification will represent an agreement by the buyer to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as amended.
Linked Web Sites
18. This web site may contain links to other web sites ("linked web sites"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
19. The seller is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked web sites.
20. Links with linked web sites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by the seller of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
22. The buyer is aware of his/her rights under the Privacy Act 1993 to have access to personal information held by the seller and to request correction to the information and to be informed of action taken in response to any such request and/or to request that there be attached to the information a statement which the buyer can supply to the seller relating to the fact that the buyer has requested a correction. The buyer agrees to pay the seller the reasonable charges requested by the seller in relation to time and attendances involved in complying with the buyer's request in this regard.
Security of Information
23. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While the seller strives to protect such information, the seller does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which the buyer transmits to the seller. Accordingly, any information which the buyer transmits to the seller is transmitted at the buyer's own risk. Nevertheless, once the seller receives the buyer's transmission, the seller will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.