This holidays, visit our Christchurch popcorn factory, and we'll show you around. There's nothing like fresh popcorn still warm from the production line, so you know you're in for a treat!
During the 35 minute long factory tour, you'll get to watch popcorn being made, taste it hot off the production line, and learn about what makes popcorn 'pop'. The kids will get to choose their own popcorn flavour to take a bag home. This tour is suitable for children and adults alike.
Please book one ticket for each participant aged 2 or over. Children under 2 are free, but unfortunately we can't fit strollers through the factory.
If you're unable to make it to a tour this holidays, give us an email to join our waitlist to be the first to hear about them next time!
We'll have a tonne of popcorn available for purchase afterwards, as well as the free bag that everybody will get. We loved showing everybody around last school holidays, and we can't wait for the next round!
Key points to know:
- The tour is around 35 minutes long
- Since we're running a food factory, you'll need to abide by some basic food safety rules. You must follow all instructions from our staff.
- Since we're running a working food factory, we also can't guarantee what you'll see on the day. We make every effort to have everything running, but breakdowns happen!
- Please arrive no later than 5 minutes prior to your tour time. We’re unable to accommodate latecomers. We’re also unable to let guests into the building prior to 10 minutes before the tour, as we’ll be preparing the snacks!
- There is no minimum or maximum age! Small children will need to be suitably supervised and/or restrained. Children under 2 are free.
- No photos are allowed in the factory
- There is a maximum number of 25 people per tour
- Closed shoes are required!
- We don’t refund tickets if you’re unable to attend the tour.
- Make sure you fully read the terms and conditions when making your booking.